Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bonus Room Update

The wall repair was actually finished quite a few weeks ago, but I've been keeping so busy I haven't been able to post about anything, so here's a little update:

 We (and by "we" I mean my husband) even finished repainting the entire room recently. I'll put up some pictures when he has it set up the way he'd like, but in the meantime, here's our inspiration photo:
 and a picture of the swatches I didn't bother to color correct to actually look anything like the actual colors:
We used the new VOC-free paint by Olympic, color matched to these three colors by Behr. Almost Famous is the main color in the room, Fretwire is the ceiling and accent wall color, and Back Stage is what we used for all the trim and woodwork. 

and a little video of my son helping out

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy