Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I need a garage...

for obvious reasons.
This room is supposed to be my husband's music room - a space for him to keep and play his guitars, electric piano, etc. Unfortunately, we're lacking sufficient storage for all the piles of boxes, baby paraphernalia, Christmas decorations and such. We're working on getting the permits to enclose the carport... and hopefully we'll get it started soon.

My small compensation is that I finally got some curtains up in the bonus room.
I already had the curtains from another house we lived in, I just needed a curtain rod... and in following my dad's advice to wander the aisles of Lowe's and Home Depot for clearance items, I found this steal of a deal:
(no idea why this picture refuses to post upright)
Now I'm just waiting for the chandelier I want to drop in price like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy