Thursday, March 4, 2010

Making Progress...

Ever so slowly, we're making progress...

I really do try to unpack at least a box a day, and yet the bonus room is still not usable...
We did finally get the base trim up in the laundry room. This is another room where we replaced carpet with tile. You might also recognize this tile from our bathroom...
(still needs a little more organization, especially since the cats spend their evenings in here)
The base trim is up in the bathroom, too, along with the new toilet seat...
I figured you'd rather see a picture of this plain wall and trim than the inside of my toilet.
and more trim... (my son's room)
We finally got the closet doors back on, too.

Here is the table with one of the chairs that I'll be refinishing to go into my son's room. Big thanks to my father-in-law for giving them to us.
(They look a little more worn in this picture because they're covered in sawdust from all the trim we were cutting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy