Friday, August 6, 2010

WC Mini-Update

Recently, my husband came to me with a bit of a complaint about the view in the master bathroom water closet (and I do call it a WC sometimes because the only thing in there is the toilet). Anyway, this is what he had to look at: some air freshener, comet, and a dirty old sponge. I guess I can't blame the guy for wanting some improved scenery.
I already have plans for new paint and hardware throughout the bathroom, but I won't have time for at least a couple weeks, so I did this in the meantime:
(pictures of one of my cats... my husband wasn't amused)

I finally got around to hitting the dollar store and picked up these frames to go with some pictures I had printed from a recent trip to the coast.
and voila!
I guess I could have stuck the air freshener back in the cupboard, but it seems to like hanging out on the shelf...

Obviously, there's still a lot of work left to do, but I am a big believer that pictures can make a house a home, and I truly believe these went a long way toward making our bathroom a cozier place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy