Friday, October 8, 2010

Master Bathroom Painted

Painting our bathroom turned out to be a lot more work than I was thinking (and I really don't know what I was thinking.), but I'm pretty sure it was worth it. I love how the green and yellow compliment each other, and how the green plays off the colors in the slate tiles.  Seeing how the yellow turned out also gets me excited for painting our bedroom, which will be that same color. Unfortunately, since there is absolutely no natural light in the bathroom, these pictures only give you an general idea of how the colors turned out.
 


We still have a lot of little projects left like a new vanity light, new towel bars, and a light above the shower. Overall, I think it's already been a HUGE improvement from where we started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy