Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Using the Breakfast Bar

We've taken a slight detour from our master bath these last two weeks. First, I was sick AND preparing for my first 10k. Then, Luke finally moved into his apartment and we had to part with our 4 only fully functioning (read, safe) dining chairs. So our meals were temporarily moved to the breakfast bar while I painted, picked out fabric, and reupholstered our "new" chairs.  

As you may or may not be able to tell, my son is enjoying being able to see the television while he eats his meals... 


Anyway, we were fortunate enough to have picked up these bar-stools from my father-in-law earlier this summer, so we had a real place to sit.  They're still waiting on some new paint of their own and maybe some custom cushions/covers if I'm feeling really industrious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy