Monday, March 28, 2011

New Take on a Gallery Wall

So, it's been a REALLY long time since I've posted anything about what we've been doing with the house, but I'll try to get caught up over the next couple weeks. We have a ton of things done and planned... mainly because we're working towards converting the guest room into a nursery! Unfortunately, it's not as simple as it sounds... We've had to work on organizing the shed, to organize the bonus/music/game room, to empty out the office, to move my crafts/sewing supplies.  A lot of work.  So anyway, back to the post at hand: 

For Christmas, my son got these picture frames for his room: 
 We put pictures of friends and family and threw them up on the wall like taped up polaroids. 
 They come with these tacks you nail into the wall... 
 and the frames snap right in place. 
It was a fun little project to add a little more personality to his room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy