Friday, April 15, 2011

Master Bathroom Towels

When we first moved in, the towel rack in the master bath was half falling out of the wall and refused to hold my towel.  After a certain point, it was completely out of the wall and I had long since given up trying to keep my towel there. We had already installed a robe hook on the other side of the shower door which my husband was using for his towel, and we JUST replaced the towel bar. Originally, I was wanting all brushed nickel in our bathroom, but after using the oil rubbed bronze hardware on the cabinets, we decided it might be better just to head that direction completely.  

So here are the new robe hook (the old-new one will go in the hall bathroom eventually), and the new towel bar: 
 and thanks in no small part to a generous birthday gift card to Macy's... we FINALLY have an all new set of luxuriously soft new bath towels.  Trust me, these were a long time coming and worth the wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy